Sunday, February 8, 2015

More Award Show Fashion ~~~~ Simply Gorgeous Ladies at the NAACP Awards

My top 4 for the night!
  I love award shows, this one in particular as it celebrated the achievements of people of color! The speeches were moving and brought tears to my eyes and I felt as if I was there to celebrate with them.


As always the fashion was exceptional ... this award show fashion was spectacular! My top four pics of the night were Tracee Ellis Ross (OMG I LOVE HER!), Teyonah Parris slayed the carpet as well as Gabrielle Union and OMG Angela Bassett - this woman is 56 years old!!!!! I pray to be like her when I grow up- simply  BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 

Here are more fashion DOS from that night  As well as more pics of the ladies above...


























No comments:

Post a Comment