Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Stories" By Kelly Osbourne & PoP UP Plus




I have always loved Kelly Osbourne! Well I love her even more now, today she launched her line named "Stories" on HSN.  She has quite a few yummy pieces that I may just have to add to my fall/winter wardrobe. Kelly, in an interview with Lucky Magazine   stated that she wanted to make "fashion fair" - I love that idea... for far too long designers have equated plus size with frumpy designs and unbearable patterns; because we're plus doesn't mean that we do not want to be sexy or comfortable or casually chic. The range for the collection goes from size 0- 24 !


POP UP PLUS 

Another line that has plenty of must haves for us plus sized fashionistas is  POP UP PLUS 
 They have me swooning over their new items... I mean really swooning... ah fashion, how I love thee lol, check out a few of my personal must haves from the line! 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment