Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pink Cape~~

I could not wait to get this in the mail!!!!!  I fell in Love when I saw the blog post by The Je Ne Sais Quoi - I knew I had to have this cape by Boohoo.com and I immediately thought of different ways that I could style it. 

Of course the LBD is always appropriate! This is similar to how The Je Ne Saia Quoi styled it, but I paired mine with a twist in the leopard print shoes and bold gold statement necklace! 
Necklace/ Bracelet: Ghianis Accessories Boutique
Dress: Fashion to Figure
Shoes: Guess (old) - similar here





Then I thought- wait, this can be a fun, gotta make a run... have to look cute outfit too- so what do I do? I paired it with some jeans, a cami and some wedges! 


Shoes: Rainbow





And of course there is always the work look!!!!!


Skirt: Fashion to Figure (old) similar here
Shoes: old

I must say I am soooooo pleased with this piece. there are still so many more possibilities for it. Stay tuned for a follow- up post.

No comments:

Post a Comment