Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globe Knock Outs...Just My Oppinion~~~



Jennifer Lopez in Zahair Murad
And the winner is - YEEESSSSS Jennifer Lopez. One thing I must give this lady is that everything she wears looks like it was designed for her and only her- I couldn't imagine anyone else wearing this dress!

I remember being little and my mother gathering my sister and I in front of the TV to watch the award shows, not because she actually cared who won, but the FASHION made her eyes light up like it was Christmas. Well I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree because although my mother has passed, my sister and I gathered together to watch all things fashion last night at the Golden Globes.   Here are the rest of the looks I loved for one reason or another....


Julianne Moore in Givenchy
This dress is PERFECTION and it fit her like a glove. I love the metallic material and honey the feathers.... oh the feathers... sigh....


Kate Hudson in Altelier Versace 




I must say that Kate Hudson outdid herself in this sleek and sexy number... I loved her in it... the whole look from head to toe was gorgeous!



Rosamund Pike in Vera Wang
I love the simplicity of this gown...soft- chic- and sexy!


Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad
Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab



























Love this Color on Chrissy ... and I Love the details in  the dress... tres chic!




























Kate Beckinsale never disappoints! This Elie Saab Gown is simple yet sexy and Red Carpet Ready!!!
Giuliana Rancic in Maria Lucia Hohan
 Love Love Love this dress on Giuliana it was sweet and absolutely the best choice for her - I couldn't see anyone else in it.


Robin Wright in Ralph Lauren 
 Although I didn't like this for the Golden Globes, I think it was unique and I love the look!


Selma Hayek Pinault in Alexander McQueen
 I wish I could say LOVE in every language!!!!! That's how I feel about this look by Selma! The texture of the dress is just gorgeous, the color, the fit ... everything about it says GLAM!!!!!


Sienna Miller in Miu Miu
My sister does not like this dress but I love it, the detail is out of this world!!!!!!


Viola Davis in Donna Karen Atelier

Viola is stunning!



Anna Kendrick in Monique Lhuillier
 I love the fairy tail look of this dress, I love the color combination and the cut of it!


Dakota Johnson in Chanel
 Dakota Johnson ...slaying the carpet in this dress.... Metallic made a great showing this year on the carpet!


Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead
 Just one word....REGAL


Jessica Chastain in Versace
Loving this Old Hollywood Glam look while still modern, and keeping on trend with the metallic!


Felicity Jones in Christian Dior
 My sister didn't feel this was appropriate for the Golden Globes but I love it. The color looks wonderful on her and the dress looks as if it suits her personality!


Gina Rodriguez in Badgly Mischka
 I  really like this dress, one can never go wrong in black, the fit was awesome and I love the detail at the bottom of the dress...



Katherine Heigl in Zac Posen
 Love everything about this dress, neckline, color, cut, fit, it just screams-- HERE I COME!!!!

Leslie Mann in Kaufman Franco
 There were a few yellow dresses this year but this dress was the winner by far!!!


Lorde in Narcisco Rodriguez
 I love the fact that even in a pant suit, Lorde is looking much more feminine. Great look for her!




Guiliana Rancic Pre Awards in Tom Ford
 I love what Guiliana wore on the Red Carpet but this Pre-Awards look was KILLER- I adore it!!!!



Kelly Osborne in Edition by Gorges Chakra


  
I adore this look on Kelly, her dress was perfect and she looks wonderful from head to toe!



Lupita Nyong'o in Giambiattis Tavalli 
 Lupita is always gorgeous!


For More Red Carpet Looks, the dos and  donts  check out these articles  Vouge         The HollyWood Reporter  Bustle  People Style Watch   & Harpers Bizzare

No comments:

Post a Comment