Thursday, October 30, 2014

Velvet Manicure




Oh oh oh- here I go again with trying something new!!!!! I could not wait to get this in the mail and try it out! I love Amazon you can find anything there- so I went on the hunt! I bought the velvet manicure set you see here and 2 others a navy blue and a berry red. (get them here )

I must say- I was lightly disappointed for my first try but I think I have found the solution!

The color for me was a little off and there was no top coat so I found that everything stained the velvet. Excuse the look lol - I had to paint my nails myself and I am not the best at it. The idea is awesome and application is easy all in all it was a pretty good experience.

Ah- yes.... the solution I mentioned...... well there is a matte finish ( find it here) that I want to put on top of the velvet and see if that helps with the staining. I want to also try the other colors I bought to see if maybe the color was throwing me off as well...... Stay tuned!!!!!

I am going to try one of these colors next hhmmmmmm which one should I choose? Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment